Funny Love Quotes

Funny Love Quotes


A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know---Mistinguette

It's better to have loved and lost than to do forty pounds of laundry a week---Laurence J. Peter


If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?---Unknown


I've been in love with the same woman for forty-one years. If my wife finds out, she'll kill me---Henry Youngman

If love is the answer, could you rephrase the question?---Lily Tomlin

Absence -- that common cure of love---Miguel De Cervantes

Love is the delightful interval between meeting a beautiful girl and discovering that she looks like a haddock---John Barrymore

Absence -- that common cure of love---Miguel De Cervantes

I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry. That must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste---David Bissonnette


SO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THESE COOL QUOTES ???


--BACK--


<< NEXT PAGE - FUNNY MEN QUOTES >>