HOW WAS WORK, DEAR -- JOKE

HOW WAS WORK, DEAR -- JOKE









The Wolf Man comes home one day from a long day at the office. "How was work, dear ?",his wife asks !

"Listen! I don't want to talk about work !",he shouts !!

"Okay. Would you like to sit down and eat a nice home cooked meal ?", she asks nicely !

"Listen!", he shouts again. "I'm not hungry! I don't wanna eat ! All right! Is that all right with you ? Can I come home from work and just do my own thing without you forcing food down my throat ? Huh ?"

At this moment, the wolf man started growling, and throwing things around the apartment in a mad rage !

Looking out the window, his wife sees a full moon and says to herself, "Well, I guess it's that time of the month !!"









SO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS JOKE ???









--BACK--